Monday, April 16, 2007

Can we ........no, we wont allow you !!!

Can we be friends ???? please .......

NO .... U CAN'T. We wont allow this stupid thing to exist anywhere. And specially when it revolves around different sexes ... there's no question about it !!

Phase 1: Well, in my childhood I heard a saying "A boy and a girl can never be friends". I believed it then and thus thought that all the girls whom I interact to are my girl-friends. What a silly chap I was !!

Phase 2: As time passed by and I matured, I realised the myth. Boys and girls can surely be friends, who can "and" how would people stop them..... what bullshit !!

Phase 3: I solved the mystery. It feels so good when U untangle the truths of humanity. World doesn't approve friends to be friends, given the opposite sex constraints. They make U so concious of your "intimate" friendship and leave U to ponder with the choices:

i) Embrace the person in a loving relationship.
ii) Desert the friendship.

Can I have some more choices please ......

And yet again, the same sentence keeps on reverberating " NO, U CAN'T. We wont allow you"

2 comments:

Rahul More said...

Hi vishal,
Read your views felt as if I am reading a old timer or if some one who has come from a very small place. I appreciate your concern but let me tell you friend if you have confidence on your self then dont care for the world. Society is like a basket ful of crabs who knows only to pull the crab down when it wants to see the out side world. What u need to do is to be a man enough to stick to your rules and respect your friend and make others respect your friendship. Dont bow down to the world , bow down to your friendship and let your friend know that she has a man to take care of her. The greatest relationship on this planet is that of a friend cause it has no constraints but still it bends where it has to,remains firm when it has to , so my friend when ever there is true friendship you will find that relation to last its youth for eternity other wise all relationships withers out and what remains is dry twigs which hurts worst then a thorn. So have confidence on your self and live your life as per your terms keeping the moral character as strong as steel and your heart as sensitive as a gadget to feel the slightest pain of your friend and be true to your friend. That is the best you gift you can ever give to your friend.

Anonymous said...

dude..u surely had very less choice:P