Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Back to Nazism, albeit with a difference.

Well, not exactly but somewhat. The similarity lies in the fact that Nazis smacked, whipped and killed Jews just bcoz of the fact that they were born JEWS. And here, we follow the Nazi policy (minus killing process) with the person just bcoz he/she was born.

Yeah, thats a bit exaggerated but nevertheless, it gives an approximate idea with whatever I had to face just a couple of hours back. I'll try to give a comprehensive summary of the same in the sequence of events which followed:

(All actions henceforth, if not mentioned otherwise, are directed at me)

1. Kicked in the A** like anything by god-knows-how-many people.
2. Smacked again, ruthlessly this time, despite the sincere efforts of our beloved POM Prof.
3. Soaked in hot-water (thanks for that, I mean, the "hot" water).
4. Soaked again, this time it was something like Tea or coffee. Not sure.
5. The only time I did something: Sliced the cake and tried to distribute it as much as I can with everyone enchanting the musical "HBTY" song.
6. Smeared with the cake all over my face, neck and ears.
7. Coated with the yuuummmmy Butter Scotch Ice-cream. A suuden shift from the hot-water and hot-tea trend.
7. Rolled on the ground. Well, the ground was not clean, nor was I, but thankfully, it was smooth enuf.
8. Finally, as a topping, an egg landed on my head.

The best part was getting the wishes of soooooo many people at a time. And that proved to be a good enuf incentive for me to get thru a bath in the cold nights of november.

Sincerely thanking all my batchmates@VGSoM for making my 25th bday "THE BEST ONE".



A pic of mine on the D-Day ..... :D
Life is Beautiful ..... isn't it !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said...actually I was a passive audience in this episode (while trying to wish my buddy on his b'day)...
This cult I believe is some version of improvised Neo-Nazism where the victim enjoys the bumps and cherishes them thru out his life-time.

AC said...

A nice blog dude...i didn't know u have such literary prowess :)