Friday, November 03, 2006

I m smarter now ....

History repeats itself ... well, everyone knows that and you must be wondering what has that got to do with mine being smarter. Allow me to explain this:

History will repeat itself and catch u in the following 4 situations:
i) U have read about the experiences and learnt from it (theoretical knowledge types)
ii) U have read about the experiences and and then forgot(dumb)
iii) U have faced the situations and learnt from it (practical knowledge types)
iv) U have faced the situations and still do not realise (dumber)
v) Dumbest ... no idea what is going on !!!

Well, mine is the case number iii (lucky enuf, isn't it) and thus I claim to be an experienced person having practical knowledge (since I have faced) along with theoretical knowledge (since I think). So, let history repeat itself but I m smarter now !!

No comments: