Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can I overpower Love?

Thoughts put into words which pop into mind only after midnight. It’s a virtual dialect among abstract entities which incidentally happen to determine the human virtues.

Oh yes, surely I can. I am tired of answering this again & again to each one of you people. But then, I love this part of life when you stupid creatures fight with yourselves and think of winning, knowing well enough that it doesn’t matter. At the end of the day, you are the one who has to loose, something at least. Just in case you are thinking of loosing me, allow me to make you realize my importance to you:

You say you cherish love. But I have taught you how to cherish things. I am the first thought you cherished.

You say you can die for your love. Have you ever thought who you live for? Its me darling. You have lived each moment of your life to fulfill me.

You say your love is the single most important thing that happened to you in your entire life. Tell me, isn’t your being in love is just a miniscule subset of me. I, as a whole, am much more important than your stupid love & things like that.

You say you have grown so much accustomed to your love that it has turned out to be a habit for you. Think about me dear. I have been controlling your thoughts since you started thinking. Its me and only me you are accustomed to.

You can you spend all your nights dreaming about your love. Yes, that’s what I wanted to emphasize on. Love needs me. You need me.

Who am I? I am your DREAM and I do what I want. I control you and will continue to do so. Ain’t I powerful?

No comments: