Sunday, December 17, 2006

A new file or just a rename ???

Is it a 'create new file' or 'rename' command. I m unsure. Kavita Gupta ceases to exist anymore. For the unintiated, she got married the day before yesterday. Henceforth, she will be spelled as 'Kavita Mitra' and pronounced as "Kobita Mitro".

The moment must be very special for both of them. OOPS !! I haven't yet described Kobita's Hubby (and my Jijaji). He is named as Subhadip Mitra. A great person to talk to. Knowledgeable and polished. Fat. Logical and Understanding. Yeah, all these adjectives are ture yet few, and thats the sole reason why my parents were ready for this inter-caste marriage (first in the family, so u can definitely imagine the kind of resistance they had to face). Right...coming back where we left, the moment is very special to them. And to many others as well (the wellwishers, ofcourse). And I avail of this oppurtunity to wish them ALL THE HAPPINESS OF LIFE.....

Didi, We all are missing u and I am not crying .... Saccccchi !!!!!!

No comments: